The professional services from the team at McCall Wynne Property Management Inc. allows your Board of Directors to save time and money through our property and condominium management process. As your partners, we are always ready to schedule meetings to discuss the property, its operation and any concerns of the Board of Directors as required.
STATE-OF-THE-ART ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
At McCall Wynne Property Management Inc. we stay up-to-date with our software technology to keep our relationship with you both organized and seamless. With our accounting software package, we’re able to ensure that all financial information distributed to our Boards of Directors each month is easy to read and to understand.
Our team reviews all expenses and contracts to ensure that the property is collecting what is needed in terms of income and providing appropriate service. If we find something missing from your property, we notify the Board members and present a solution. Financial services provided at McCall Wynne Property Management Inc. include:
- Financial accounting and reporting to regulatory authorities
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Monthly financial reports tailored to your property
- Coordination of audits
- Collection services
- Reserve fund management
LICENSED MANAGEMENT SERVICES
As your trusted and thorough partner in property and condominium management, we take care of the following duties:
- Contract and service procurement
- Enforcement and adherence to governing legislation, in particular the Condominium Act 1998. We have implemented service updates for the new Protecting Condominium Owners Act 2015 and the Condominium Management Services Act 2015. We are licensed by the Condominium Management Regulatory Authority of Ontario. We will act as liaison for your Condominium per the legislation.
- Individualized management plan
- Records management
- Facilitation of Project management
- Preparation of status certificates
- In house preparation for notice of liens, certificate of liens, and Section 98 preparation and registration
- Board of Directors’ meetings and consultation
- Declaration, By-law and Rule enforcement and advisement
- On-site property visits